one vice is not found only on one gender.
one virtue is not found only on one gender.
Both genders share similar virtues and vices.
Some girls are good and some boys are bad.
Some girls are bad and some boys are good.
This gender equality thing is really applicable now. You’ll see a woman who is masculine then you’ll see a man who’s feminine. Many women are breadwinners in their families as some men are becoming house husbands. Men can now be submissive in relationships just like women are or were known to be. Women can make marriage proposals to men nowadays.
Women can do everything men can do except making a man pregnant. Men can do everything a woman can do except getting pregnant and breastfeeding babies. Women can lead like men. Men can allow women to take care of them like women used to allow men to take care of them.
The troubles of the world like unsuccessful marriages, infidelity in marriages, morality decadence, homicides and people killing their loved ones then commiting suicide cannot be blamed on gender. This has something to do with the loss of our values as a society. It has something to do with us as a people not knowing or forgetting our worth and getting bought into the worldly ideas. It has more to do with people allowing some external medium of communication corrupt their natural way of thinking hence changing their perception allowing them to think that there is no right or wrong so they can do whatever they feel like doing. That’s where they have it all wrong.
Women can do everything men can do except making a man pregnant. Men can do everything a woman can do except getting pregnant and breastfeeding babies.
Jesse ‘Came Athi’ Kimathi is a writer, rap singer and an aspiring actor.
- YOU DON’T NEED TO CHANGE YOUR BODY.I have had this thought in my head for a while now and I […]
- What to have a firm grasp on from the Morogoro tragedy.So many people, most of them Bodaboda operators, died in Morogoro Tanzania some months […]
- Watch “Jesse Came Athi – Start over” on YouTubeEver had a girlfriend with whom you did dirty fun stuff together and then […]
- THIS IS WHAT THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW
- Things Change.Love changes. Thugs change. Best friends become strangers. Beauty fades away. Money comes and […]
- The King, Kaka finally back to being happy. Health back in order.Supporters of Kenyan Music and especially King Kaka fans have a reason to be […]
- The Harder They Fall: All There is to know about the Star-Studded movie.What’s the movie about? The Harder They Fall follows two outlaws, Nat Love and Rufus […]
- The day I almost got stoned while looking for a house to rent in ongata rongai.During my first semester when I had just joined college, I could not afford […]
- The choices we make determine how our life turns out to be.
- Tanzanian armless man who has proven that disability is not inability.He was born without arms but that doesn’t hinder him from working hard. Due […]
- TAKE BACK THE POWERArticle by Jesse. In this crazy world one can be extremely happy for a […]
- SUICIDAL THOUGHTS: HOW THEY CREEP IN AND HOW TO STOP THEMHey! Have you ever thought about commiting suicide? What stopped you? Did you attempt […]
- Something’s not right. Demons amongst us.Everything I grew up terming as wrong is seemingly getting approved as right nowadays. […]
- So many questions.What if the first people who got HIV/AIDS did not infect others? What if […]